For Course Outline: Click Here!
Study Field Trip & Activities
Jalan Kuala Muda, Mukim Padang Matsirat, 07100 Langkawi, Kedah Darul Aman
Tel: +604 953 2020
Diploma in Hotel Management (R/811/4/0310)/A 11251
This program aims to equip students with the knowledge and skills that are needed to carry out the tasks in the hotel management and food preparation industry. (Food and Beverage, Front Office, Kitchen, Housekeeping etc)
By emphasizing the concept “work related” , this program will help students face the real situation of the profession work in the industry and at the same time providing a holistic science in producing perfect human being able to compete in the market and create opportunities for entrepreneurship by themselves.
Diploma in Hotel Management is designed to produce professionals who are ethical, competent and able to compete in their respective disciplines and:
1. Have multiple skills and in accordance to the needs of the industry.
2. Understanding and using various techniques of technical skills and analytical problem solving in various sectors of the service and hotel management.
3. Understand and use the basic knowledge of administration, accounting, purchasing, human resource management and marketing operations to manage a real hotel.
4. Improving skills to communicate effectively, increasing intrapersonal and interpersonal skills and teamwork.
5. Establishing a starting point in their careers to being in the hotel and tourism industry entrepreneurs as well as to contribute to the social and economic development of society, religion, race and nation.